Harry and Ernest Sidgreaves established a modest retail shopfitting workshop in Sydney's Surry Hills in 1917 and were later joined by their father John and youngest brother Harold. They moved their factory to Redfern in the early 1920's.

Throughout the 90+ year history the Sidgreaves Family company has specialised in all areas of interior refurbishment from major department stores, specialty retailers, financial institutions and commercial offices through to hotels, clubs and pharmacies. The Company portfolio covers highly successful projects that encompass all aspects of interior design, project management and interior construction.